- Age Range:0-24 months
- Material: PUL (is comprised of a soft outer fabric that is coated with a flexible and waterproof plastic material.)
- Item Type: Nappies
- Suitable weight::3-15 kg
Why cloth diapers are the best?
- One Size fits all
- Easy sizing adjustment system
- Superior absorbency
- Leak-proof leg casing
- Wide-back elastics
- Front flap opening
How to wash cloth diapers?
There are many opinions about washing cloth diapers, and many people have developed additional steps and routines based on their individual needs. Here is a simple routine for washing cloth diapers that has worked for us. We recommend starting simple and adjust only if necessary for your baby or water type.
- If soiled, use a diaper sprayer to remove poop from diaper. Leave the diaper wet enough that it almost drips. Keeping the diaper wet until it is washed will help reduce stains and help poop wash out more easily.
- Toss into a dry pail; wash every day or every other day.
- Wash no more than 12 – 18 diapers at a time.
Use your washer’s highest water level.
- Pre-rinse with cold water and no detergent.
- Use a regular warm water cycle and cloth-friendly detergent (a detergent that rinses clean).
- Dry diapers in the dryer or hang dry or a combination of both.
Here are some things to avoid:
- Avoid using chlorine bleach on a regular basis. It will break down fibers and noticeably shorten the life of your diapers. In addition, it may irritate your baby’s skin.
- No fabric softeners, which coat fabric and reduce absorbency. This includes ‘baby’ detergents such as Dreft.
Here are some things that you can do to help your diapers last longer:
- Hang dry overnight, or partially dry in the dryer and then hang dry.
- To keep diapers soft, do not dry on your dryer’s hottest setting.
- Minimize use of bleach.
- Never use fabric softener.
- Use 1/2 cup lemon juice to whiten.
- Sun them, even in cold weather, to freshen and remove stains
- When line drying diapers with elastic, drape them in a way that supports the elastic so that the weight of the wet diapers is not stretching out the elastic while the diaper is drying.